2010/04/19

Prepare our Project Presentation

We will have our Project presentation at end of this semester. I have a lot of exams, but I need to prepare this presentation also. I become very busy:)
Our project is not real project, and we practice for a real project by this virtual project. We chose Winery and Online wine shop.  In this semester, we have already written Project Proposal, Project Definition and Analysis Report. Therefore, this presentation will be final assignment.

I use Microsoft Expression Studio, which is less popular than DreamWeaver.
But I think this software has an ability of more flexible implementation than DreamWeaver. Because this software connects to Microsoft Visual Studio.
(Unfortunately,  SilverLight is minor application. If it became more popular, it would be very useful.)
I create SilverLight image, which program works behind C#. It is very interesting for me.
This capture is creating HTML.









This image is a browser image, but it's still draft. So we have to create much more beautiful. I want to have more time.....


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

UA-9417263-1